Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Caleb's Post

Caleb got a new camera! Thank you DeJonge-Fluit family! He will try to post as regularly as mom does.


Aunt Sara and my little girls. We went for a walk.
This is mommy pulling me in the wagon when I was taking pictures.


We were home for a few days. We had a good time at home. This is Aleah eating a syringe.

I took my medicine really well. This is prednisone and I like prednisone. And that's my water and he helps me take my medicine. I don't take prednisone anymore, just ranitidine.




Can you guess what this is? It's my paper cut, covered up by a bandaid. Paper cuts hurt more than finger pokes.




Here's my dad. I took a picture of the snake on his back. I have a shirt sort of like daddy, because mine is blue.
We hope you have a good time.
From Caleb






No comments: