Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Caleb's best day with his camera









You have to stay until they are done cleaning the floors


This is my pump. It gives me medicine. Today I got a new medicine - methotrexate




Mommy is wearing yellow gloves, and is emptying out my urinal after she spilled it on the floor



Today Carebear was sick and had a finger poke, and I had to take care of him. He had a fever, but not anymore.






this is my nose



I took a picture of my face.





Mommy took this picture ~ Today Anna came over, Maria from Child life showed us how medicine works

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb,
I like the picture of your nose! I am glad that you had fun with your friend.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad that MOMMY spilt the urinal on the floor (tee hee) I love your blogs, you sound like you are doing well. Keep the pictures coming, Caleb! You might be a future photographer when you grow up!!

Anonymous said...

Caleb, you are a terrific blogger. Some day you could be a journalist for a big news agency. I love the picture of you taking care of Carebear. I look forward to reading your blog entries, so keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Caleb, please get better soon, so we can play again. I really like the pictures that you took, my favorite is the one of you with the sick bear.

Love, Kristin