Thursday, August 5, 2010

This week at home (Caleb)

This is my dog. His name is Tucker. He's at Jim and Mary-Jane's and Abby and Jacob's.

That's my mom and dad. We are going to the splashpad when my nose was bleeding. We had to go to the hostibull and have a poke. They gave me beads (bravery beads) and I got to pick something from the treasure box.

I was building a train set with Sophia and Rachel with a crown on her head. We drived some trains and some trucks and some planes and a crane and a gas station.

That's my sister Nella and I love her very much. Now she's upstairs reading a book.


That's Emily and Sophia and me. Emily is giving me a piggyback ride and she is giving me a swim. She gave me a canoe ride too.


This is when we were taking out the zucchini plant in our garden. I made a pipe from the zucchini plant and put water in it to give it a drink.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caleb. We seen how much fun you have with your Thomas the Train set. Now we have one too! Evan and Darren love to play with when they visit us. Their brother Liam is a little young yet but he will learn. I am glad that you like train sets....because now we do too!! Love Great Aunt Linda

anya genevieve said...

hey Caleb, I'm so glad you're having such a good week and having lots of time to play, swim, help your mom and dad with the garden and spend time again with Tucker. I really love all your pictures and love to see you're smiles. I hope to come visit soon and I hope that when I do you can show me your bravery beads!! keep smiling kiddo!! love you! anya

Anonymous said...

Congratulations with all those bravery beads, Caleb!
Brenda in St. Catharines