Thursday, September 2, 2010

I play outside

That's my tractor steering wheel. My tractor is green and yellow. I have a trailer with it too, not just a tractor.



This is me sleeping with a mask on. I didn't want one on. The doctors put it on when I was sleeping. Mommy and the nurse took it off when I was awake.


That's Daddy's baseball. He usually plays baseball and we get to watch him play. Now Daddy's at work.
Yesterday we played tractor tipping and played in the front yard. We made a campsite. We played in the trailer. Tomorrow I hope we can go camping. Nella and Mommy and me are going to clinic tomorrow to have a finger poke and get my counts checked. I want my counts to go up, they're going up this time, when I have lots of food and drink and exercise. I have leg needles now to take when I'm at clinic. I had one on Tuesday. Mommy put freezing cream on and it didn't hurt.
Caleb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caleb, I'm really glad the freezing cream worked and the leg poke didn't hurt. I hope you can go camping too! Have a great weekend though either way!
~Elly

d said...

Hope you have fun in our trailer, Caleb. We also hope you can camp this weekend with Grandpa and Grandma. Aunt Rhoda has the cds we made for you and Nella and Aleah. We pray for you every day.

Emily and Sophia

Great Aunt Linda said...

You played Tractor tipping!! That sounds like so much fun. Evan and Darren and Liam are here now and like to pretend to ride their Opa's big blue tractor and loader tractor. I sure hope they don't tip them!!. You must take pictures and show us how you tip tractors!