Monday, September 20, 2010

Caleb and Daddy

I am driving on Daddy's lap.



We're on African Lion Safari train. I liked the train, it went through gates. Help a Child Smile helped us to go to African Lion Safari.


We're making tomato sauce when it was raining and Daddy was home. It was fun.



This is me driving up to the hostibull not for surgery. I was driving to clinic. I ride my trike into the elevator.




This is an African Lion Safari ostrich. We had a baby ostrich in our van, but it wasn't real, it was a stuffed animal. The big ostrich came to our van.





This is a leopard. It was sleeping.







A goat jumped onto Daddy's back when he was tying his shoe.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the goat on Tim's back photo. Too funny. I went to Redeemer with Tim....just wanted you to know that my family and I pray for Caleb and the rest of the family every day. May God bless you. Esther (Vanden Brink) Haan

Anonymous said...

Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. thanks for sharing your joys and sorrows. Love Richard & Carla

anya genevieve said...

looks like you guys had a great trip!! I love the Ostrich picture and Caleb's great 'captions' for the pics :) you're in my daily prayers adn hope to be able to see you guys soon... Blessings and love, anya xoxo

Williams Family Blog said...

Caleb, I love your pictures! I am so thankful that you did not have a real baby ostrich in the van though it would have been very funny to see. love from the Williams family, Cliff & Karen, Keegan, Calia and Kira

Elzinga Family said...

Caleb,
Thanks for sharing your photos with us.
We always love to see your smile!
the Elzinga's