Sunday, August 21, 2011

Transportation Day


This is me on my train ride, on my first train ride.  I had fun.  It was great because I could see two tracks.


It was fun at Union Station because we got to ride on the subway after we took pictures.  We got to go to the bathroom before we went on the subway. 


This is when I saw the bugs!  This is the "see-bigger" thing for the dog-bane beetles.


This is where we saw the plants, the Dog-Strangling Vine plants.  It was fun because we got to see three places in Aunt Rhoda's school: the greenhouse, the see-things bigger room, and outside waiting for the streetcar. 


This is me on the double-decker GO bus.  Aunt Sara took the picture outside and I was worried that the bus would leave on her and she'd have to go on a different bus.  It was fun because we could see the sights from the top.  It was a good day because we went on all different kinds of transportation.



This is the waterfall where we were playing.  

No comments: